Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm working...

I have friends who have put in some hat orders---just so you don't think that I have gone MIA...I'm working away and trying to get some stuff out as early as the beginning of the week.


Jett kills me...he is handcuffed...so you can see I have been working away on orders...Bunny...Cupcake hats galore...


I have yarn everywhere...hubs is just slightly annoyed with me...

Needles and yarn, oh, my!

I did manage to get the Halloween decorations off the mantle and put up Thanksgiving decorations...

This wall is driving me nuts!!! I have wanted to take everything down for a year now and paint the wall a cigar brown---faux leather...but have yet to do it...after seeing this picture...I swear it's on my short list of things to do!

I love my bull head...he is just adorable...Can't wait to dress him up for Christmas.

This was a Cupcake hat that went wrong...it was suppose to be for a 9-12 mo old and it has ended up being mine...I added a broach to it...love it! BTW---The Cupcake hat is used with scrap yarn...I put it all together and wind it into a skein...it just as thrilling for me to wind the skein together as it is for me to work it up into a hat.

This is for Sarah! Hope she loves it as much as I do...I came up with the pattern on my own ;) I need to write the pattern out...

Just some photos on some stuff I'm doing...xoc

1 comment:

Mary Stewart Anthony said...

Christy, your work is so delightful. I haven't done anything this season. I need inspiration...
keep selling those puppies, ie. cupcakes.
Love you, Mary