Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Birthday Wishes to Jettson

Seven years ago today my life got turned upside down in the most wonderful, amazing, frightening, fantastic way! My first son was born, Jettson Cruz Hadland. I will never, ever forget this day...the day I laid my eyes for the first time on Jett's little face. He suprises me everyday. He has grown up so much and made such huge improvements over the years. I am so excited to see who this little guy grows up to be. I'm proud to be Jett's mom. I'm so happy that God has entrusted me to raise this great kid. Happy Birthday Jettson!!!

xomom

An old cell phone pix.

Making a mask out of a tortilla.

We have had so many bad haircuts over the years...he was 5 the first time he actually had a real haircut by a professional...it's safe to say that I should not be trusted with hair cutting shears.

Right after his baby brother was born...he loved Owen from the first time he met him.

Classic Jett...

Our Little Guard.

Today his birthday.

1 comment:

Selena said...

Happy Birthday to a boy who I have enjoyed watching grow up. And this is from Audra "I love you. I am your friendly friend."
Happy 7th Jett!